Tuesday, January 3, 2012

JULS!!
I have created this blog for the two of us to share our ups, downs and struggle with weight loss and fitness! This will be like we are right there with each other losing weight and getting in shape!!!

I had a weight in this morning (just myself and the dreaded scale) and it wasn't pretty... BUT since New Year's (two whole days!) I've had good eating habits - now I just have to motivate myself to go to the gym! Also, I measured every piece of myself that I want to improve - I suggest it - its MUCH more satisfying in the end then shedding pounds.

Join me!!!

Oh, and here is a delish recipe I wanted to share, if you like Quinoa!!!

Love you miss you! And let's blog!

Quinoa and Black Beans
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Quinoa-and-Black-Beans/Detail.aspx

PS - We can include pics on this thing! Let's do before and afters!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment